Well, Monday has come and gone, and really, in the grand scheme of things, why does it matter? Why? Because today you get to find out the answers to yesterday’s “Spot the Mistakes” puzzle!
Let’s review the puzzle. Your task was to find 10 things wrong with this picture:
I received a slightly less-than-underwhelming response from my readers, but unfortunately all one of you who submitted answers were way the hell off. Here are the 10 wrong things:
- I’m bored.
- My throat itches.
- I need to pee again. Didn’t I just pee?
- I wonder if people ever get so tired of having to get up to pee that they just shoot themselves in the face.
- Where did that brown pillowcase come from? I know I’ve never bought a brown pillowcase.
- My tolerance for liquor is going up just as my tolerance for humanity is going down. That’s what I call ironic.
- Which is the one that’s not really a bear, panda or koala? I can never remember. Further proof that my brain is crap.
- 7 x 8 = what? 56? That just doesn’t make any sense.
- If I’d stuck with math I’d probably be a doctor now. My shitty 10th grade calculus teacher — she’s the reason I don’t have a real career, and a husband. Who wants to marry a copyeditor? No one, that’s who.
- When people say they didn’t get my message they’re lying, right? Nobody doesn’t get their messages.
- *Expert-Level Bonus Answer* How come we don’t eat pigeon eggs? Is there something the matter with them? Other than that they came out of a pigeon?
How many did you get right?
This is day 2 of the “Race to Cure Crankiness” post-a-day challenge. I have earned $2 toward a facelift & bottle of whiskey.